Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Some Things Here and There

I realize I haven't posted anything in awhile and I have some pictures so I will post them :)


So these first few I walked up and they started having a show....well the characters came up and were dancing and then the all started to run away...the music stops...and then the intercom thing comes on and announces that they can not continue this showing because of rain...and then not even 30 seconds after this announcement...it just downpours! haha










So this is the boardwalk at Disney if anyone is interested...haha it's more of a nightlife place. 








After the Boardwalk I went to the Polynesian Hotel for a quick visit...







Awesome golfcart outside of the Disney Golf store


American Mickey inside Shades of Green Resort

 Pretty Epcot Picture

This is wrong...anyone know why?

Thomas Kinkade Painting

This is pretty

Art store at Epcot

Thomas Kinkade :)

More Kinkade


  

Kinkade

Kinkade

This is outside the Team Disney Building :)






This is a real shirt...and a real question that people ask...people are dumb

haha this is just funny!





No comments:

Post a Comment