Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Couple of Days

I officially moved into my apartment in Chatham Square on August 20th!! 


I live in Chatham Square with 1 roommate and 2 suitemates. This is the apartment complex and I live in building 29 up top near the fitness center. 


This was our housing meeting. It was at the Commons which is the international housing.

These are two of my roommates Jill, Dierra, and then me at Downtown Disney. 

This was the first welcome party and it was a "Tea Party" so Mary Poppins and the Penguin were there to take pictures with us. 

We got to tie dye and of course it had to be Tie Dye Mickey Style :)

My beautiful t-shirt design :)

These are my suitemates at the welcome party: Dierra, Me, Carrie, and Jill.

Standing in line waiting for Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter!

Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter!!

After getting up at 6 in order to be at the bus stop by 6:45 then starting class at 8 at Disney University, we went on a field trip!


These were all over in Disney University peeking out from ceiling tiles. 

Things on the wall in the university.




This is my program guide that they gave us :) along with my name tag!!!

Big picture of my name tag with it proudly displaying my university!!

August 23, 2012 is officially the day I became a Disney Cast Member! The next time I have training is on Sunday, but of course I am going to the parks for the fireworks tonight :)







No comments:

Post a Comment